INVITATION FOR YOUR COOPERATION TO: SLOVENIAN ORGANIZATIONS OUTSIDE SLOVENIA
Maribor, October 2013
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR A SPECIAL RECOGNITION (award) FOR AN ENTREPRENEUR WITH SLOVENIAN ROOTS LOCATED OUTSIDE SLOVENIA – in the framework of the Slovenian Award for Social Responsibility HORUS 2013
Dear Sirs and Ladies,
IRDO – Institute for Development of Social Responsibility, and PRSS – Slovenia Society for Public Relations, in cooperation with supporting partners of their project and with support of The Government Office for Slovenes Abroad include in their call for applications for the Slovenian Award for Social Responsibility HORUS 2013 a special award for an entrepreneur with Slovenian roots located outside Slovenia who demonstrates social responsibility and links with Slovenia.
We are using this opportunity to invite you to cooperate with us by suggesting suitable candidates for this award. You may suggest candidates who:
· Acts as a role-model with his or her entrepreneurial activity, shares examples of best practices of social responsibility, and encourages others to behave the same way;
· Along with his or her regular business, tackles actively the problems related to social responsibility, solves them, and attains therefore a visible influence in society;
· Endeavors to help youngsters to get involved in community and become self-standing by working;
· Endeavors to help the Slovenian spirit to survive and to foster cooperation of Slovenia and his or her country of living.
See the documents in the Call – for more information you can find them in English language at web page: http://www.horus.si/razpis.html(SLOVENSKO), http://www.horus.si/ang-razpis.html(ENGLISH)
You may submit several applications, but the application form must be separate for every candidate.
Kindly find more information about the Call and documents in attachment. All documents can be found on www.horus.siin Slovenian and English languages.
There is no fee for applications for this category. This special award is supported by The Government Office for Slovenes Abroad as a part of its Action plan regarding co-operation and support to young Slovenians living in neighbouring countries and abroad.
• 2 Jul. – 15 Oct. 2013 Collection of applications for candidates for the award
• 15 Oct. 2013 End of Call;
• 25 Oct. 2013 – EXTENDED DEAD LINE only for categoryHORUS 2013 a special award for an entrepreneur with Slovenian roots located outside Slovenia who demonstrates social responsibility and links with Slovenia
• 17 Oct. 2013 Opening of applications
• 21 Oct. – 31 Oct. 2013 Jury’s assessment, 1st round
• 4 Nov. 2013 Announcement of nominees for the award
• 4 Nov. – 20 Nov. 2013 Jury’s assessment, 2nd round
• (28) November 2013 Public presentation of finalists and handing of awards
• November 2013 Publication of Award Proceedings including data of candidates
Additional information: www.horus.si, email@example.com
We are looking forward for your collaboration!
On behalf of the expert/organizing committee of the HORUS Award,
DDr. Matjaž Mulej, Prof. Emeritus, head